The registration for counselling of UP NEET UG 2020 Round 2 has been started at their official website today at 11:00 AM. The registered applicants need not to register again for 2nd round counseling. The applicants have to pay Rs 2000 for NEET UG second round counselling and those applicants who failed to pay fees in 1st round counselling, they can participate in 2nd round counseling by paying above mentioned amount through online visiting , upneet.gov.in official web portal. The last date for registration of UP NEET UG round 2 is 26th November, 2020.
UP NEET UG 2020 has been conducted for applicants to take admission in Government/ Private Medical / Dental / Universities of MBBS/ BDS courses for. The newly registered applicants have to pay security fees for Government seat is Rs 30,000, for Private Medical Seats is Rs 2,00,000 and for private Dental seats is Rs 1,00,000.
Important dates for registration of UP NEET UG 2020 :
|Online registration for 2nd round counselling||24th November, 2020 (11:00 AM) to 26th November, 2020|
|Online merit list announcement||27th November, 2020|
|Submission of necessary document and security money||2nd December to 5th December, 2020|
|Online choice filling||12th December, 2020 (11:00 AM) to 14th December, 2020|
|seat allotment Result for 2nd round councelling||16th December, 2020|
|Allotment letters and admission to be downloaded||17th December, 2020 to 21st December, 2020|
Steps to register for 2nd round counseling:
- Browse the official wbsite of NEET UG, upneet.gov.in.
- Applicants can login by giving their NEET UG Roll number and password.
- applicants can choose number of colleges of their choices.
- After that they have to lock their choices and make final submission .
- Seat will be alloted to applicants based on their rank. seat available in colleges and courses for which they are interested.