NTA has opened the application form correction facility of NEET 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) on 23 September. Candidates can change a few selected areas until 30th September (Till 5 PM, 11.50 PM for additional fee payment). The NEET 2020 exam was conducted on 13th September 2 PM - 5 PM in online mode. The correction facility is provided due to the hardships faced by the students in making corrections in their application form. In case any additional fee is required to pay, the student can pay through credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/Paytm.
NEET Aspirants can correct the following areas in their application form:
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Person with Disability
- State Code of Eligibility
Steps to Correct Particulars NEET 2020 Application Form:
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET
- Click on "Candidate Login" in the "Current Event" section
- Enter your application number and password
- The application form will appear
- Change the necessary areas
- Pay the additional fee (if any)
- Submit the application form
To correct NEET 2020 application form, Click Here
Important Notice for Aspirants
- No change in particulars int the application form will be accepted through fax, Application, or Email.
- Candidates who previously has emailed to the authorities regarding changes in the application form have not been applied.
- This is the last chance to correct the application form
- The final changes will be visible only after the fee payment (if needed).
NEET Previous Year, Category Wise Cut-Off
The provisional answer key of NEET 2020 is most likely to be released on 28th September and the result is expected on 12th October 2020. Around 15.9 lakh candidates appeared the NEET 2020 exam at 2546 exam centres across 155 cities in India.