With the lockdown notice for 21 days, NEET applicants were left in doom with the postponement of exams. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) admit card was supposed to be released on March 27, 2020.The most intriguing question among the aspirants, parents and guardians was that will NTA issue NEET admit card 2020 or not? We have covered all answer to the queries of the aspirants, parents, and teachers in this article.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak and seeing what the conditions are, the National Testing agency (NTA) which is the conducting body of NEET UG has postponed the exam which was schedule to be held on May 3rd 2020. It has also been announced that ntaneet.nic.in admit card 2020 will not be released on March 27, as mentioned in the prospectus.
Full story on NEET 2020 postponed exam date:
NTA has rescheduled the dates of JEE Mains, which was earlier to be held on April 5, 7, 8, 9 and 11, 2020. After the halt on engineering entrance tests, around 15, 93, 452 NEET applicants were expecting rescheduling of NEET exam for 2020. On 26th March into the third day of countrywide lockdown no official announcement had been made by NTA authority on releasing the admit card a day before the scheduled date. In the meanwhile, the reports mention that NTA officials have stated about the NTA NEET examination date has been postponed. Also, various social media platforms are being flooded with NEET 2020 admit card postponed news. As per the latest report, it has been informed that www.ntaneet.nic.in will not issue admit cards for NEET-UG on March 27 as scheduled. NEET 2020 new exam dates will be announced post lockdown.
Latest Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
About NEET 2020 admit card postponement:
- On 26th march according to the sources, the admit card for NEET will not be released on March 27 and the authority might reschedule the test dates due to the corona outbreak in
- India. Though, they also advised NEET UG applicants to stay tuned at nta.ac.in or ntaneet.nic.in.
- On 27th March, NTA officially announce the delay of release of NEET admit card along with postponement of NEET exam, set to be held on 3rd May.
- NTA advised the students to keep visiting the official website for updates and said that candidates are also being informed individually through their registered mobile/ email ids.
Read, Last Minute Preparation Tips
Day to day Update on NEET Postponement:
Currently, a number of exams are being postponed due to COVID-19, so the authorities will also have to make sure that none of the examinations clash with each other. With so many factors to keep in mind, with no NEET 2020 updates by NTA on one side, and the statement by Secretary of Ministry of Human Resource and Development (MHRD) Amit Khareon the another side, has made the situation more speculative. Here are the latest updates on NEET dates postponement.
- 27th March 2020 - The authorities have announced the postponement of NEET 2020 and release of admit card dates until further notice.
- 26th March 2020 - Aforementioned, NEET 2020 admit card has been delayed and new dates will be announced after lockdown. The authority might postpone NEET exam date 2020.
- 25th March 2020 - When just two days were left in the release of NTANEET admit card 2020, students through Twitter were requesting and complaining about the postponement of the national level entrance exam for medical courses.