NTA has opened the window for correction in the application forms filled by students for NEET 2019- National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The candidates who have applied for NEET 2019 examination can visit the official website ntaneet.nic.in to check their online application form for any errors and make necessary changes.
The candidates need to login to the official website of the exam to make corrections. The candidates should note that the facility to make corrections in the NEET online application forms will be available from January 14, 2019, to January 31st, 2019.
Here are some important instructions for candidates:
- Carefully check all the data you have filled in the NEET UG 2019 Application Form.
- Check spellings of your name, father’s name and other personal information provided in the application form.
- Check your photo and signature uploaded online for any error.
- Check the medium of instruction which you have picked or examination.
- Check other details such as educational Qualification, date of birth etc.