NEET UG 2019 registration is going on and will be end on 30th Nov 2018. Students interested in applying for undergraduate medical and dental courses need to qualify the NEET 2019. Students want to apply for NEET UG 2019 need to fill online application for the same by 30th Nov 2018.
NEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Check the eligibility criteria for NEET under NTA.
- Students qualify the class XII exam are eligible for NEET 2019 and also who are appearing the class XII exam in 2019.
- Students who are applying for NEET UG must have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as their subjects in Class XII.
- All applicants need to obtain the necessary aggregate marks in Class XII:
General Category: 50%
OBC/SC/ST Category: 40%
General- Physically Handicapped Category: 45%
OBC/SC/ST- Physically Handicapped Category: 40%
- Age limit for applying NEET UG is between 17 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as per the Govt. of India rules.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- NIOS candidates who opted for Biology as an additional subject are now also eligible for NEET 2019.
To apply online click here
For detail application process click here
For general category: Rs 1400
For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs 750
Documents required for filling NEET 2019 application
- The list of documents needed by the candidates are:
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Scanned copy of candidate’s passport sized photograph.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s signature.
- Valid ID proof i.e. Aadhaar card or Voter ID card.
- The exam pattern will remain the same as per previous year exam pattern.
- Mode of the examination will be offline i.e. pan and paper mode with Objective type (MCQ) questions.
- Duration of exam will be of 3 hours.
- Number of questions will be 180 questions
- There is negative marking for NEET UG 2019.
- For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- For the unanswered questions, neither will be awarded nor will be deducted.
NEET 2019: Important Dates
- Online application form open: November 1, 2018
- Last date of online application form/fee payment: November 30, 2018
- Admit Card Download: April 15, 2019
- Date of Examination: May 5, 2019
- Date of Results: June 5, 2019