The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) on behalf of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has delayed the registration of NEET-UG 2020 (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Counselling till 28th October due to some technical issues. The registration was supposed to start on the 27th Oct. MCC has issued an official notification regarding this on its website. The new schedule will be released soon on the official website of MCC.
There will be 2 Rounds of counseling along with a mop-up round. The mop-up round will be conducted only for Central/Deemed Uni./ESIC/ AIIMS & JIPMER. MCC will conduct NEET 2020 counseling for 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats at all Government and Dental colleges and 100% seats at Central and Deemed University, ESIC, AIIMS, and JIPMER.
NEET 2020 Counselling Process:
- Counselling fee payment
- Exercising and locking of choices
- Seat Allotment result list release
- Reporting to the allotted college
Documents Required during NEET 2020 Counselling:
- NEET 2020 Admit Card
- NEET 2020 Scorecard
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Domicile/ residency proof (only for states)
- Photo ID
- 8 passport sized photographs (Same as the one affixed on the application form)
- Any other document as specified