The Directorate of Medical Education (DME) has released the Tamil Nadu NEET 2020 rank list today on 16th November. Tamil Nadu counseling offers candidates admission in MBBS and BDS seats.
The rank list has been published. C Vijayabaskar the health minister of Tamil Nadu has tweeted that. The state of Tamil Nadu will offer 85% of total seats from state quota and 15 % seats from All India Rank Quota. Interested candidates can go through the official website tnhealth.tn.gov.in and check their rank list of TN NEET 2020. Only those candidates' names are mentioned on the list who have crossed the NEET 2020 Cut-off.
Steps to check TN NEET Merit List 2020:
- Go to the official website tnhealth.tn.gov.in
- Go to the link TN NEET 2020 Rank list
- Click on the link
- The rank list of TN NEET 2020 Will be shown in PDF format
- Download the PDF of the rank list
- Candidate can search their name from the downloaded PDF rank list
|Online Registration of TN NEET 2020||3rd November to 12 November|
|TN NEET Merit list declare||16 November|
|Date of course commencement||15 December|
|Date of Admission close||31 December|
Also, Read about Govt. and Private MBBS and BDS seats in India offered through NEET