After getting the confirmation from the government the conduction of NEET 2020 is final. So as per the previous date, NEET 2020 is going to be held on 13th of September. It is assumed that about 15 lakhs students are going to appear for the exam this year. Keeping an eye on this NTA has provided detailed information about the new guidelines.
The number of Examination Centers have also been increased from 2546 to 3843. NEET (UG) is a pen paper-based test Moreover, the number of NEET candidates sitting in each room has been reduced from earlier 24 to 12 now. The manual attendance with signature (while wearing gloves) will be taken. No thumb impressions will be taken.
The advisory emphasises on:
- Safe and secure environment for all stakeholders involved in the examination
- Maintaining social distancing
- To follow the guideline as recommended by the government
Special arrangements for students:
- Aspirants need to reach the examination hall only on their respective time to avoid gathering.
- As the candidates will enter the examination room their body temperature shall be measured using a thermal gun.
- If in case their body temperature is higher than the normal one or they same any symptoms of COVID 9 then they will be shifted to another room and will be allowed to appear for the examination from their only.
- Even if during this time of frisking their body temperature becomes normal they will be shifted to the isolation room. The frisking includes metal detector with a long handle to av avoid contact with any of the candidate.
- While verification of the document there will be a 3ft. width table on which the document will be displayed by the candidate so the examination functionary to avoid touch with the document.
- Candidates will be guided to their respective seats along with that social distancing will be maintained.
Objects that are allowed inside the examination hall
- Masks on face
- Gloves on hands
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer
- Exam related documents as instructed(Admit Card, Id Card, etc)
No other items will be allowed inside the examination hall.
On completion of the examination candidates will be allowed to move out of the examination hall in an orderly manner - One candidate at a time. The gloves and masks should be disposed of in a pedal push covered dustbin provided outside the examination hall.
To get further details for NEET 2020, Click Here