All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS) has started the registration process of INI CET 2021 for admission to PG courses. The last date of the registration process is 31st March. Those candidates who are eligible for the exam can apply in 2 stages by going through the AIIMS New Delhi official site. One is Basic candidates registration and another is final registration. Those candidates who have applied earlier for January and July 2019, January and July 2020, and January 2021 sessions are not required for registration again. After the generation of fresh exam code for the July 2021 session, they can complete the application form. The date will be announced later. Those candidates whose registration process was incomplete or rejected for January 2021 session can also complete their registration process. INI CET 2021 exam will be conducted for admission to Masters of Surgery (MS), Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS), Doctorate of Medicine (DM) courses.
The registration process of INI CET 2021
- Go to the official website aiimsexams.org
- Click on "New registration and Basic credential Information"
- Register by giving candidates personal details
- Upload photograph and signature and submit
- After complete, the basic registration go to the final registration process
- Fill the application form by giving all personal and academic details of the candidates
- Complete the payment procedure online
- Choose the exam city and submit
- Print the application form for future use
Also, read about NIRF Ranking: Check the List of Top Medical Colleges