The result of seat allotment of 1st round NEET UG has been declared by KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) on their official website. The applicants who registered for 1st round of NEET UG can check their seat allotment by visiting web portal of KCET, kea.kar.nic.in.
The applicants who are alloted with seats have to pay admission fees from 25th November, 2020 to 27th November, 2020. The original necessary documents to be submitted by applicants till 28th November, 2020.
Click here: Detail information about NEET UG 2020
Steps to check the seat allotment of 1st Round NEET UG:
- Browse the officail website of Karnataka NEET UG, kea.kar.nic.in.
- Go to the option " NEET UG 1st seat aalotment" available their.
- Provide your details such as Application number, candidate name, email id and Date of Birth.
- The result of seat allotment for !st round NEET UG will dispaly on the screen.
- Applicant can download the seat allotment letter and take a print of result for seat allotment of Karnataka NEET UG for future processing.
Important dates for NEET UG 1st round seat allotment:
|1st Round seat allotment declaration||25th November, 2020 (12:00 PM)|
|Choices filling by seat alloted candidates||26th November, 2020 to 27th November, 2020 (Till 05:00 PM)|
|payment of fees for Choice-I and Choice-II candidates||26th November, 2020 (11:00 AM) to 28th November,2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Original documents to be submitted by fees paid candidates||27th November, 2020 (11:00 AM) to 29th November, 2020 (05:00 PM)|
|candidates reporting to alloted Medical / Dental colleges||30th November, 2020 (Before 04:00 PM)|