The conducting body of INI CET, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has released the INI CET 2021 round 1 allotment letters at the official portal, aiimsexams.org. As per the official notice, the candidates qualified in the first round of INI CET must report at the allotted institutes or colleges between 23rd December 2020 and 28th December 2020.
On the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET), the selected candidates are invited for the first round of counseling and the admission will be granted to a total of 5977 MD/MS/Dm/MCh and 113 MDS candidates. All these MD/MS/DM/MDS/MCh seats will be allotted in 8 AIIMS, NIMHANS Bengaluru, PGIMER Chandigarh, and JIPMER Puducherry.
Important Dates of INI CET Counselling 2021
|Result announcement date||28-Nov-2020|
|Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject and specialism)||15-Dec-2020 to 19-Dec-2020
(until 5 pm)
|Announcement of Seat allocation of 1st Round
(for those who have exercised the options (Institute and subject/specialty)
|1st Round Seat Allocation||22-Dec-2020|
|Acceptance of Allocated Seat date||23-Dec-2020 to 26-Dec-2020 (until 5 pm)|
|Reporting or Joining with Submission of Documents/Online payment of Caution Money||December 23 to 28, 2020 (Until 5 pm)|
|Exercising of Choices (Institute and subject/specialty)||31-Dec-2020 to 1-Jan-2020 (Until 5 pm)|
|2nd Round Seat Allocation Announcement||4-Jan-2020|
|Date of Acceptance of Allocated Seat||5-Jan-2020 to 8-Jan-2020 (until 5 pm)|
|Reporting/Joining with Submission of Documents/Online payment of Caution Money||5-Jan-2020 to January 9-Jan-2020 (until 5 pm)|
|Tentative vacancy in different subject/specialty after allotment in Round 2 Seat Allocation||5-Jan-2020|
|Online Registration and Exercising of Choices
(Institute and subject/specialty)
|9-Jan-2020 to 14-Jan-2020 (until 5 pm)|
|Final Seat allotment date||12-Jan-2020|
|Date of Announcement of Seat Allocation||20-Jan-2020|
|Acceptance of Allocated Seat date||21-Jan-2020 to January 24-Jan-2020 (until 5 pm)|
|Date of Reporting/Joining||21-Jan-2020 to 25-Jan-2020 (until 5 pm)|
Steps to download the INI CET seat allotment list in PDF?
- Go to the official website - aiimsexams.org
- Click on the INI CET Round one result link shown below the column, ‘Important announcement’
- Then INI CET counseling result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can Search for INI CET rank using Ctrl+F keys
Process of Counselling INI CET 2021:
1st Step 1: Registration
- The selected candidates need to register themselves on the official website, aiimsexams.org to apply for the INI CET 2021 counseling process.
- After completing this registration process you will be provided a new candidate Id and password.
2nd Step 2: Filling the preferences
- Login to the registered candidate’s portal by using your new ID and Password.
- The go-to “Make Choice”
- Then select the preferred AIIMS institute
- Then touch the icon “Add Choice”
- After filling all the choices, click on “Save”
3rd Step: Allotment result for the mock round of INI CET 2021 counseling
This is the list created based on the preferences given by the registered candidate.
4th Step: Seat allotment list for INI CET 2021
In this round, a final list of the cream candidates is prepared and released on the official website.
6th Step: Accept or Refuse the allocated seat
This round is for the acceptance or refusal regarding the allotted institutes from the selected candidates.
7th Step: Reporting for verification of the documents
The candidates who accept the seat allocated need to report to the allotted institute for the verification of the documents. If any candidate fails to report to the institute on the said date, he/she will lose the seat allocated to them and will not be eligible to participate in the next round of counseling.
The Documents Required for INI CET 2021 Counselling:
The following documents are needed during the INI CET 2021 counseling process:
- Allotment letter
- Registration slip
- Class 12 mark sheet
- MBBS/ BDS degree certificate
- INI CET 2021 admit card
- Marksheets of MBBS/ BDS professional examinations
- Internship completion certificate stating that the internship was completed by January 30, 2020
- Class 10 certificate/ birth certificate
- Provisional/permanent registration certificate issued by MCI/state medical council or DCI/state dental council
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PWD Certificate (if applicable)