NEET PG 2019 examination will be held on January 6, 2019. The application form and other details are available at the official address - nbe.edu.in
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has started registration for the NEET PG 2019 on 2nd November 2018. The examination date of the NEET PG 2019 is 6th January 2019. The application form and other details are available at the official address – nbe.edu.in. The last date to submit the application form is 22nd November 2018.
NEET PG is the single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to postgraduate medical courses (MD/ MS and PG Diploma courses) in medical institutes excluding AIIMS, New Delhi And Other AIIMS, PGIMER, JIPMER, NIMHANS, Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology. NEET is mandatory even for the foreign nationals seeking admission in PG courses in India. NEET PG 2019 will be conducted on January 6, 2019 across 41 cities.
- Candidates with an MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate from a MCI recognized medical college can apply for NEET PG 2019.
- He/ She should possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Candidate should also have completed one year of internship or are expected to complete the internship on or before March 31, 2019.
The application process including payment of the application fee for NEET PG 2019 is to be done completely by Online Mode.
Read More: NEET 2019 registration begins
How to Apply:
To apply for NEET PG 2019 follow the given steps:
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage, click on “NEET PG”
- You will be directed to a new webpage
- Click on “New Registration”
- An application number and password will be generated for future login
- Login by entering the Application Number and password
- Enter Personal Details, Academic Details, and Contact details
- Keep scanned copies of certificates ready while applying for NEET PG (The images are to be uploaded as per the specification and file size limit.)
- The last step is to pay the required amount of the application fee.(Once the candidates submit the details provided in the Application Form, they will be redirected to the Payment page, in which they will have to choose the mode of payment: Net banking or Credit/ Debit Card)
- Click on Submit
To apply online click here
- General and OBC category will have to pay Rs. 3750/-
- SC, ST, PwD category candidates will have to pay Rs. 2750/-
- The NEET PG is a 3 hours 30 minutes computer based online test which is conducted in a single day in a single session only.
- NEET PG is an online test which will have 300 multiple choice type questions to be solved in 3 hours 30 minutes hours. The question paper will be in English language only.
- The question paper will be asked in English language only.
- For every correct answer, the candidates will get 04 marks and also there is a negative marking, hence, 01 marks will be deducted for a wrong answer.
- The question paper will be divided into three parts – Part A, Part B, and Part C, each containing 50, 100, 150 number of questions.
- Commencement of NEET PG Registration: 2nd November 2018
- Last date of registration and fee payment: 22nd November 2018
- Availability of admit card: Within 24 hours of registration
- NEET PG 2019 Exam Date: January 6, 2019
- Declaration of NEET PG Results: January 31, 2019
|Schedule for JIPMER PG 2019 Jan,Jul session released||NEET PG & MDS 2019 exam schedule|
|NEET 2019 registration begins||NEET 2019 Syllabus|