The application form of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET-UG) 2021 has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) today. Interested aspirants can fill the application form by going to the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. Previously NTA has declared the date of the examination on 12th March 2021 which is going to be held on 1st August 2021. This year's exam will be conducted in 11 languages including English and Hindi through Pen and Paper mode.
NTA has also released the Information Bulletin containing detailed information regarding the Test, syllabus, eligibility criteria for age, reservation, categorization of seats, examination fee, cities of examination, State Code along with application form. The exam will be held for aspirants who are seeking admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS courses.
Steps to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website, ntaneet.nic.in.
- Click on the "NEET UG 2021 Application form" tab
- A new page will open.
- Aspirants have to fill in all the information in detail.
- Upload the scanned documents required for the process.
- Make the payment through credit/debit card/ Net banking.
- Submit the form and download the confirmation page.