The National Board of Examination(NBE) has started the registration process of NEET PG 2021 from 23rd February to 15th March. The exam will be conducted on 18th April in CBT mode for admission to MS(Master of Surgery), MD(Doctor of Medicine), and Post Graduate Diploma courses. Those students who have completed their MBBS courses can apply online for the NEET PG exam by visiting the official site nbe.edu.in.
Steps to follow the registration process of NEET PG 2021
- Go to the official website nbe.edu.in
- Click on "NEET PG 2021"
- A new page will open on the screen
- Click on "New Registration"
- Fill in the required details and submit
- After submission, a user id and password will be generated
- Candidates can log in by using the ID and password
- After login candidates have to fill in the personal and academic details
- Then upload the scanned photo and signature
- Choose the exam city and pay the application fee
- Submit the form and take a print out for future use
NEET PG 2021 Exam fee
- For General and OBC Candidates- Rs 5015
- For SC, ST, PWD Candidates- Rs 3835
|Registration start||23rd February 2021|
|Registration ends||15th March 2021|
|Correction window open||19th March 2021|
|Correction window close||21st March 2021|
|Admit card release||12th April 2021|
|NEET PG 2021 Exam||18th April 2021|
|Result declare||31st May 2021|
Also, read about