The registration window for the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) February session will be deactivated after 16th January 2021. The National Testing Agency, the conducting body of JEE Main will shut accepting the JEE Main login 2021 application. All the aspirant students who want to get enrolled in Engineering programs at premium institutes across the nation and haven't registered for the JEE Main 2021 can visit the official website @jeemain.nta.nic. The last day to register for JEE main 2021 February session is 16th January 2021.
Read also : JEE MAIN 2021 Application Form, Syllabus, Exam pattern and Schedule
JEE Main 2021 Important Date for February Session :
|Events||JEE Feb 2021 Dates|
|JEE Main 2021 application form released||16th December 2020|
|JEE Main 2021 registration form last date||16th January 2021|
|Last date to pay JEE Main application fee||17th January 2021|
|JEE Main 2021 February Session exam date||23rd February to 26th February 2021|
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021
- Open the official site of JEE Main @jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Register yourself by entering details like name, mobile number, and email address, etc.
- Then the application form will be displayed on the screen. Fill in the details asked in the JEE Main application form 2021.
- Do the Payment of JEE application fees against the registration.
- Then submit the form and download the same for future reference.
Know here : What are the best study materials for JEE Main ?