The online option entry for 2nd phase counselling of AP EAMCET has been started by Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) on its officail website. The candidates can register by visiting official web portal of AP EAMCET, apeamcet.nic.in. The candidates are allowed to select the colleges or institutes of their choices. The candidates can register for second phase counselling from 21st January, 2021 to 23rd January, 2021. The seat allotment will be announced on 25th January, 2021 at 6 pm. This counselling phase has given more options to candidates. The students who will be alloted with college have to report to their respective colleges for seat confirmation and completing admission process.
Steps to register for AP EAMCET 2nd Phase:
- Browse the official website of AP EAMCET, apeamcet.nic.in.
- Go to the "Candidates Registration" tab and click on that.
- Here the candidates can login using their Registration number , AP EAMCET Hall Ticket No. , Rank and Date of Birth. Click on "Generate Password" option.
- Select "Sign in" tab.
- Candidates can fill their college choices and other options. Save the choices which candidates have made.
- Download and take a print of choices option page for further process.