Maharashtra Government has announced the result of MHT CET 2020 (State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra) on 10th November at 13:40 PM. Candidates can download the results by visiting the official web portal of MHT CET, mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in. and log in by giving their registered number and password. The qualified candidate can raise objections for the answer key of MHT CET till 12th November 2020 through the official site and have to make a payment of Rs 1000 and other necessary charges for each objection.
Usually, the exam always conducted every year in the month of May. But this year due to the covid-19 pandemic the exam was postponed.
Steps to download the answer key of MHT CET 2020:
- Browse the official website of MAHACET, mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Click on the link available for the MHT CET answer key.
- Candidates have to login by giving their registered number and password.
- MHT CET 2020 answer key will display on the screen.
- The candidate must the answer key thoroughly before making an objection and download it.
- Candidates are advised to keep a hard copy of the answer key.