Sarda University(SUAT) 2020 Application form for UG and PG courses has been extended till 30th November. The registration process is continuing in online mode. Interested candidates can submit the application form and application fees by going through the official website sarada.ac.in. After submitting the application form candidate have to continue the slot booking process. The final round of the SUAT 2020 slot booking process is home based on online mode. Candidates will get admission through various fields such as medical, engineering, science, and law through SUAT 2020 exam. The last date of submission application form is 2nd December 2020.
Steps to fill SUAT 2020 Application form:
- Go to the official website sarada.ac.in
- Click on Apply now
- Candidate have to register by giving some basic details
- After filling the form candidates have to click on Apply now option
- After completing a new window will open
- Candidate have to fill their personal and academic information
- After completing the procedure click on the Make payment option
- Candidates have to complete the payment procedure
- After completing the application process a new application number and a system ID will generate
Eligibility criteria for SUAT 2020 Exam:
1. For UG: Candidates have to qualified 12th or equivalent with 60% marks from a recognized university.
2. For PG: Candidates have to qualified Graduation or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.