The application form of Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Main 2021 has been released for march session by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 2nd March 2021. The candidates can register by visiting the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in. The application form has released for March, April, May session. The exam for March session will be held for Paper 1(B.E./B.Tech). The candidates can apply in online mode till 6th March 2021. The March session exam will be conducted from 15th March to 18th March 2021.
NTA has provided the facility that candidates can apply for/withdraw from remaining JEE Main session (March, April and May).Candidates have the opportunity to appear for Paper 2A (B.Arch) and 2B (B.Planning) in May session who are interested.
Here the steps to regsiter for JEE Main 2021 March session:
- Browse the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on "JEE (Main) March 2021 session:Registration Form" tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can login by using their application number, password and security pin.
- Fill the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the fees of application form.
- After successful payment , submit the application form.
- Download the JEE Main 2021 application form.