The Application form of JEE Advanced 2020 is released today i.e. 12 September. Eligible candidates can apply for the exam till 17th September. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on 27th September. The online registration process for foreign nationals was started on 5th September. Only those candidates clear the JEE Main 2020 Cut-Off are eligible for JEE Advanced 2020.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of JEE Advanced
- Click on the Registration tab
- Enter Login credentials like JEE Main 2020 roll number, password, and security pin to log in
- Fill the required details
- Upload all the valid documents needed like mark sheets, category certificate, Scribe request, etc.
- Pay the required application fee through net banking/credit/debit card.
To Apply, Click Here
JEE Advanced 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Start and End date
||11th - 16th Septemeber 2020
|Fee Payment last date
||17th Septemeber 2020
|Admit Card available
||21st Septemeber 2020
|JEE Advanced Exam date
||27th September 2020
|Final Answer Key
||4th October 2020
- Class X certificate or Birth Certificate.
- Class XII certificate.
- PwD or Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC-NCL and PwD Candidates)
- DS Certificate
- PIO Card (For PIO Nationality)
Application Fee for Indian Nationals (PIO/OCI Included)
|All other Candidates