IIT Bombay has started the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021 answer key challenge submission. The provisional answer key for all papers had released on 26th February 2021 on its official website. The candidates who had appeared for this exam can submit challenge by visting the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). The link for challenging the answer key of 27 papers is available upto 4th March 2021 (05:00 PM).
Candidates can raise objection for any question by giving the description and paying Rs 500 for each question. The candidates will be considered only after successful payment.The result will be announced on 22nd March 2021.
Steps to challenge GATE 2021 answer key:
- Visit the official wesbite of GATE, gate.iitb.ac.in.
- Click on the link "To challenge answer key of GATE 2021" tab.
- New page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can login using their Email Id and password.
- Enter the question number as mentioned in PDF file and write your description.
- Candidates can mention their section name and question number for uploading the document to support their objection raising.
- Pay the fees for the questions which objections are raised.
- Submit the challenging answer key.