MHT CET 2020 Answer Key: The State Common Entrance Test Maharashtra has released the MHT CET 2020 answer key on 10th November. Objection window for MHT CET answer key will close today at 1 pm. MHT CET 2020 has been released the answer key on the official website mahaonline.gov.in.Candidates who appeared for the MHT CET 2020 exam have allowed raising objection against the answer key of MHT CET 2020 if they found any error or mistake. If the objection is valid, the state common entrance state cell will receive the objection. After receiving the objections, the answer key will be changed. After changing the answer key the final MHT CET 2020 Result will be announced.
Candidates are required to fill MHT CET online objection application form. They have to fill in the required details like subjects, question id of the subject, type of question. Candidates have to submit a processing fee of Rs 1000 per objection. The fee will be charged by Maharastra's cell. Interested candidates can check the Objection process on their official website.
Follow the steps How to apply objections to MHT CET answer key 2020:
- Go to the MHT CET 2020 official website - mhtcet2020.mahaonline.gov.in
- Log in to the candidate portal
- Put your user name and password
- Click on the “Proceed” button
- Click on the “Objection Form”
- Select the subject for objections which you have applied
- Pay the processing fees of Rs. 1000 per objection
- After completing the payment procedure, objections will be saved.