State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra who is the conducting authority of MHT CET 2020 has released the Final Merit List on the official site, mahacet.org. The aspiring candidates who have registered for MHT CET counseling for B.E and B.Pharma courses can check their final merit list on the official site.
Due to the pandemic outbreak, all the processes are done in online mode. The selected candidates whose names are listed in the final merit list of MHT CET 2020 are invited to the next process of choice filling followed by seat allotment. As per the official notification, the first-round choice filling of the MHT CET counseling will be available between 7th January and 9th January 2021 and the result of the first round seat allotment will be released on 13th January 2021.
Read here : MHT CET Faqs
How to Download the Merit List:
- Open the MHT CET official portal at mahacet.org.
- Then give a click to the tab showing “Check Final Merit List Status”.
- Then enter your Application ID and date of birth which was given to you at the time of registration.
- Then the page will be displaying the MHT CET 2020 final merit on the screen.
- Download the PDF copy of the merit list and keep a printout for future reference.
After the first round of seat allotment, students need to accept the seat that is allotted to them and should confirm their seats by paying the fees. If any seat remains vacant after the first round then the authority will release another new seat allotment on 17th January 2021.
Read also : Career Guidance Mechanical Engineering Design and Manufacturing, Jobs, Salary