IIIT Delhi M.Tech admissions 2020 for Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE), and Computational Biology (CB) courses are open now.candidates who are interested in registering in M.Tech admission 2020 they can visit the website iiitd.ac.in. before starting the registration process candidates should follow the detailed instruction and procedure of the admission.
How to apply in M.Tech 2020, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website of IIIT Delhi.
- Click the New Admission tab.
- Candidate Register themselves by providing their email id and contact number.
- Complete the registration process.
- After complete, the registration candidate will fill the application form & provide all details.
- Then Upload the required documents.
- Check the application form and Submit.
- Complete the payment procedure by paying Application fees.
- Save the Application form and take a printout for further use.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech 2020:
1. M.Tech. (CSE)Computer Science and Engineering:
- Candidates (Both GATE and Non-GATE) must have completed B.Tech./BE or MCA/MSc in CS/IT with 65% marks.
2. M.Tech. (ECE)Electronics and Communications Engineering:
- Candidates(Both GATE and Non-GATE) must have completed B.Tech./BE in ECE/EE or MSc in Electronics (for ECE) with 65% marks.
3. M.Tech. (CB)Computational Biology:
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech./BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing or B.Tech./BE in any other discipline MCA, MSc, B.Pharm.
|Registration for online application||5th November 2020|
|Date of final vacancy publication||13 November 2020|
|Online application last dates||22 November 2020|
|Shortlisted candidates declare date||23 November 2020|
|Fresh application online interview||24,25 November 2020|
|Publication of Merit List (CSE, ECE & CB)||
26 November 2020
|Last Date of withdrawal for winter session admitted candidates||6th December 2020|
|Publication of vacant seats for Spot round||7th December 2020|
|Spot Round registration||7th December 2020|
|Last date for spot round registration||10 December 2020|
|Spot round||12, 13 December 2020|
|Starting date of Classes||14 December 2020|
|Starting date of the Winter Semester||11 January 2021|