NTA (National Testing Agency) is going to close the correction window of JEE Main 2021 today 30th January 2021. The registered candidates are provided with one time facility of correction in the application form. The candidates are advised to visit the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in and verify all their details.
NTA has allowed the registered candidates to make corrections in JEE Main 2021 application form which ever they want. After 30th January 2021 no chance of correction is given to candidates. To make correction candidates have to pay fees through Debit /Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI .
Follow the steps to make correction in JEE Main 2021:
- Browse the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Go to the "Applicatiion Correction JEE (Main) 2021 " tab.
- A new page will appear.
- Candidates can login using their Application number, Password and security pin.
- Make the correction in JEE Main 2021 application form. For every changes candidates have to pay the fees.
- Save the changes make in application form.