TANCET 2021 has been released the notification regarding the application. The official portal for applying TANCET will be activated from 19th January 2021. The conducting body of the TANCET is Anna University, Chennai. This is a state level common entrance test that is organized every year.
This entrance test gives you the opportunity to get an admission various PG programmes like MBA, M.Tech, M.Arch, M.Plan, MCA, M.E, etc. the qualified Students will be eligible for admission in many Govt. as well as some Non-Govt. colleges.
Read more : TANCET 2021 Syllabus, Exam pattern, Faqs
Highlight Dates of TANCET 2021:
|Application Start||19Tth January, 2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date to fill the online application form||12th February, 2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Final Status of Application Checking||17th February , 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||5th March, 2021|
|The TANCET 2021 Exam||
20th March, 2021 (MBA- 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM), (MCA-02:30 PM to 04:30 PM)
|Result Announcement||On or before 16th April, 2021|
|Counselling Beginning Date||On or before 20th April, 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for TANCET 2021:
- The aspiring students who are applying for MBA and MCA course should have completed his/her graduation from a recognised university irrespective of any discipline¬
- For all other courses except MBA and MCA, the candidates must have completed their B. Tech/BE from any recognised institute or university in the same or relevant field.
- The candidates who have completed their 10+2+AMIE or 10+3 years diploma courses from a recognised institution, they are also eligible for applying for TANCET 2021.
- The aspirant must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in their last qualifying examination and for the reserved category candidates the minimum mark is 45%.
- The students who are in the final year of their graduation course are also eligible to apply for the TANCET 2021.
Syllabus of TANCET 2021:
- The first Section will be from Engineering Mathematics related to Transforms, Calculus and Differential Equations, Numerical Methods, Vector Calculus, Determinants and Matrices and Applied Probability.
- The second Section will have the questions on Basic Engineering and Sciences.
- The last section, the Section 3, will have the questions from various specialized subjects.
For MBA Programme:
The questions in the TANCET for MBA aspirants will deal with the sections that include testing the candidate’s ability & skills. The Various sections in the entrance test will have:
- The first section will be on data and mathematics questions in order to evaluate candidate’s skill in determining data sufficiency questions.
- The next section will dentify the critical data analysis. It will describe the capacity of the student for future business decision from given business situations.
- The next section will examine the candidate’s English knowledge in with the questions asked on error correction, grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Then the last section of comprehension will evaluate candidate’s skill in answering questions based on the passages given in the question.
For MCA Programme:
- The students who are appearing for the MCA program will be facing the questions from Analytic Reasoning, Computer Awareness, Quantitative Ability, and Logical Reasoning.
- There will be also questions based on verbal activity, basic science, etc.
Read also : Proven ways to crack GATE ME (Mechanical Engineering)