National Testing Agency(NTA) will close the registration process of JEE Main 2021 March session exam tomorrow on 5th March. The application form submission has been started on 2nd March. There will no correction window available for the March session. So candidates have to register carefully. The March session exam will be conducted from 15th March to 18th March 2021. Candidates can visit the official site and fill the application form online.
The registration process of JEE Main 2021
- Go to the official website of JEE Main,jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the "JEE (Main) March 2021 session: Registration Form" tab
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can log in by using their application number, password, and security pin.
- Fill in the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of registration.
- submit the application form and download the form
JEE Main 2021 Preparation Tips
JEE Main is one of the most popular entrance exams for the engineering stream. You should follow some tips for JEE Main exam preparation.
- The most important thing in Jee main is to choose the right study material.
- Students can join a group who are serious about their study and arrange group discussion
- Students have to fix their focus till the end
- Students must aware of the exam syllabus and pattern thoroughly.
- Try to solve the maximum number of previous year's papers and enhance your skills.
- Students are advised to take a break with a regular break.
- Students have to take their preparation and revision simultaneously.
Also read about