The final seat allotment for the vacancy of KCET 2020 has been released on the official website @ cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea on 10th January 2021. Only the qualified candidates who have a valid rank card will be able to participate in KCET 2020 Counseling. The counseling process will consist of a filling of choices, Online Verification of documents, allotment, and reporting at Institutes they are allotted to. Students need to pay their admission fees through a Demand Draft between 11th January and 2 PM of 12th January 2021.
The conducting authority of KCET 2020 conducts this special round as per the seats remained vacant after the second extended round. The interested candidates will need to select fresh options for seat allotment for the vacancy round.
Important Dates of Final Vacancy Round:
|Display of Seat Matrix||January 8, 2021|
|Option Entry||January 8, 2021 (9 PM) to January 10, 2021 (2 PM)|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment Results||January 10, 2021 (After 7 PM)|
|Payment of Fees||January 11, 2021 (9 PM) to January 12, 2021 (Upto 2 PM)|
|Last date for reporting to the colleges||January 13, 2021, to January 15, 2021 (Before 4:30 PM)|
How to check Vacancy Round Seat Allotment KCET 2020
- Step 1: Open the official website of KCET.
- Step 2: Then click on the link flashing seat allotment.
- Step 3: Then enter your KCET ID/Registration number along with your date of birth.
- Step 4: Then click on the "Submit" icon
- Step 5: Then the monitor will display the result of seat allotment for vacancy KCET 2020.
Documents Required for KCET Counseling Process
Followings are the requisite documents required both in original and the xerox copies during the counseling process of KCET 2020 :
- KCET 2020 Rank Card/Score Card
- KCET Admit Card 2020/ Hall Ticket
- Print out of KCET Application form 2020
- Xth standard Mark Sheet
- XIIth Class Mark Sheet
- Copy of Challan Original (As a proof of fee payment)
- Recent Passport size Photographs (Two in number)
- Medical Certificate (In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- Study Certificate signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI
- Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/Candidates of other Reserved Categories) issued by the competent Authority
- Residence Certificate
- Study Certificates from 6th Standard to Intermediate
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
- Domicile Certificate
Read also : Top 10 Engineering Entrances for 2021