National Testing Agency(NTA) has released a revised date of JEE Main 2021 March session registration. The registration process has been extended to 10th March. The application fee submission's last date is also 10th March. Those candidates who have not registered for JEE Main can immediately go through the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. NTA was earlier scheduled to be closed on 6th March. There will no correction window available for the March session. So candidates have to register carefully. The March session exam will be conducted from 15th March to 18th March 2021.
Steps to follow the registration process of JEE Main 2021 March session
- Go to the official website of JEE Main,jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the "JEE (Main) March 2021 session: Registration Form" tab
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can log in by using their application number, password, and security pin.
- Fill in the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Candidates have to pay the application fee at the time of registration.
- submit the application form and download the form
Also read about