The organizing body of GATE 2021, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay has taken decision to reopen the GATE 2021 application correction window till 13th November 2020. The candidates who have already registered for the GATE 2021, now can make any needed corrections at gate.iitb.ac.in. The interested candidate can change their name, date of birth, address, name of the colleges, choice of category including the exam centers. The candidates have to pay Rs 500 for changing their name and date of birth in the GATE application form.
This year, Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2021 (GATE 2021) will be conducted for a total of 27 subjects. The aptitude test will be held online, which will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and seven IITs at Bombay, Guwahati, Kanpur, Delhi, Kharagpur, Madras, and Roorkee.
|Admit Card Available||8th January 2021|
|Exam Dates||5th to 7th February 2021
12th to 14th February 2021
Steps to fill the correction terms in GATE 2021 Application Form:
- Step 1: Open gate.iitb.ac.in
- Step 2: browse the GOAPS Portal link.
- Step 3: then enter the enrollment ID, email address and password provided before, in the GATE 2021 candidate login window. Then click on submit.
- Step 4: Then make the necessary corrections in the application form.
- Step 5: Pay the necessary correction fee.
- Step 6: then hit on the Submit icon below the form.
Read also : Simple Tips to score Better in GATE