The application form for KIITEE 2021 has started by KIIT University on 10th December, 2020 on their official website. Candidates who are interested can visit the official web portal of KIIT (Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology) ,www.kiitee.ac.in. Candidates can get application form and prospectus which is available online on KIIT wesbite. The last for applying for KIITEE is 31st March, 2021. The KIITEE 2021 entrance exam will be Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.There is no application fees for KIITEE 2021.
The KIITEE 2021 entrance exam is conducting by KIIT to get admission into various Graduates and Post Graduates courses. The graduate courses offered by KIIT are B.Tech, BBA, BCA , Bachelor of Design ,B.Sc in Computer Science and Post graduate courses offered at KIIT are M.Tech, M.sc and MCA.
Click here: Courses offered by KIIT, admission fees and Placement
Important schedule for KIITEE 2021:
|Starting of Application form||10th December, 2020|
|Application form Closes||31st March, 2021|
|Admit card availability||4th April, 2021 to 10th April, 2021|
|KIITEE entrance exam||14th April, 2021 to 23rd April, 2021|
|KIITEE result declaration||28th April, 2021|
|Counselling will start||11th May, 2021|
To check the eligibility for KIITEE 2021, click here
Here are the steps to fill the application form of KIITEE 2021:
- Browse the official website of KIITEE, www.kiitee.ac.in.
- Click on "Apply Now" tab and read the instructions before filling the application.
- Candidates can fill the "Online Application Form" by using their Name, mobile number , updates Email Id and choose the state which they belong.
- Upload the photograph, required documents and scanned signature to complete the process.
- Click "submit" option of application form of KIITEE 2021.