The National Testing Agency (NTA) has successfully concluded Day 2 1st shift and 2nd shift of the JEE Main 2021 exam for Paper 1 - B.Tech/B.E. The 1st shift was conducted from 9 AM to 12 PM and the 2nd shift was conducted from 3 PM to 6 PM. The exam was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. A total number of 6,19,638 candidates have registered for the exam and are being conducted in 792 centers. The overall difficulty level of 1st shift papers was moderately difficult. Physics was tough, Mathematics was easy to moderate, and Chemistry was quite easy. On the second shift, students found math paper was quite difficult than physics and chemistry. Overall the 2nd shift was moderate.
JEE Main March session paper analysis:
JEE Main 2021 Day 2 Exam Analysis for B.Tech/B.E:
As per the student's reaction, most of the questions have come from the NCERT syllabus. Check here JEE Main exam analysis, student reaction, etc.
- Physics was the most difficult subject among all 3 subjects
- The numerical questions were lengthy
- Most of the questions were easy to understand
- Questions from Physical and Nuclear Chemistry were from NCERT
- Overall Mathematics paper was moderate
- MCQs were easy but numerical questions were a bit tricky
- In Mathematics some of the questions were said to be very advanced
Also, read about