The consortium of JEE Main 2021, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notice extending the last date of the JEE main registration till 23rd January 2021. So it is a golden chance for the candidates who have not registered for JEE main 2021 yet as they can register till 23rd January on their official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. According to the previous notice, the last date to register for JEE Main 2021 was 17th January 2021.
JEE Main 2021 : Syllabus, Exam pattern, Eligibity
Important Dates For JEE Main 2021:
|Registration Started from||16.12.2020|
|Last date to apply||23.01.2021|
|Last date to pay Application fee||24.01.2021|
|Correction window opens from||27.01.2021|
|Last date to make corrections||30.01.2021|
|Admit card release date||Feb second week|
National Testing Agency is going to conduct the JEE Main 2021 February session from 23rd February to 26th February 2021, at various test centers across the country. The candidates how will successfully qualify the exam can get admission into several Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs, and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions etc.
Step to Register yourself For JEE Main 2021
- Step 1: Open the official portal of JEE main @jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Then click on the new candidate icon and login filling the information asked there.
- Step 3: Then fill in the form by entering all the information.
- Step 4: Upload scanned copy of your image, documents & signature as asked in the form
- Step 5: Then Make the payment through online.
- Step 6: Then click on Submit and download your application form for future reference.
Read also : What are the best study materials for JEE Main ?