Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi has announced the beginning of the application process for its M.Tech. Programmes in general and specialized areas of Computer Science Engineering (CSE), Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE), and Computational Biology (CB). The admissions are offered for the academic session 2020-21. The application process commenced on March 16 and candidates can apply till April 16 (5 PM), 2020 on the institute’s official website.
Click Here to Know About Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi
|Online Application Starts||16th March, 2020|
|Last Date & Time of Online Application||16th April, 2020|
|Test & Interview for ECE (at IIIT-Delhi campus)||2nd May, 2020|
|Test & Interview for CSE (at IIIT-Delhi campus)||3rd May, 2020|
|Publication of Merit List||13th May, 2020|
|Acceptance(online) of Offer of Admission||12th June, 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech. (CSE)
- Both GATE and Non-GATE candidates with B.Tech./BE or MCA/MSc in CS/IT (& its allied areas) with 65% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech. (ECE)
- Both GATE and Non-GATE candidates with B.Tech./BE in ECE/EE (& its allied areas) or MSc in Electronics (for ECE) with 65% marks are eligible to apply for admission.
Eligibility Criteria for M.Tech. (CB)
- B.Tech./BE in CS/IT/Math-and-Computing or B.Tech./BE in any other discipline MCA, MSc. (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biophysics, Bioinformatics, Biomedical sciences), B.Pharm
In addition, all candidates should have secured 65% in the qualifying exam and a valid GATE score in any GATE paper which is relevant to the qualifying degree as mentioned above. The candidates should have at least 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2. Candidates who do not satisfy the above criteria will not be able to submit the application form.
Relaxation IIIT-Delhi provides relaxation to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and CW category candidates. Specifically, candidates under these categories must have 60% in their qualifying degree. They must have at least 55% in all previous degrees including 10+2. Applicants who do not satisfy the above criteria will not be considered for admission.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the official website of IIIT Delhi.
- Click on the New Admission tab
- Then the student should Register themselves with valid email id and contact number
- After the registration is complete students should fill up the application form with all valid details
- Upload the required documents like Reservation Documents, Photograph and Signature that are properly scanned.
- Check and Submit the application from after proper validation
- Pay the required amount of Application fees.
- Save an Print the Application form for further use.
To Apply, Click here