The application form of Joint Entrance Examination(JEE) Main 2021 has been released for the April session by National Testing Agency (NTA) for Paper 1(B.E./B.Tech). The candidates can register by visiting the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in. The registration form correction is also available at the official site. The April session exam will be conducted from 27th April to 30th April 2021.
Click here :JEE Main syllabus, admit card and exam pattern
The Registration process of JEE Main 2021 April Session
- Browse the official website of JEE Main, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on "JEE (Main) 2021: New Registration and registration form correction" tab.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can login by using their application number, password and security pin.
- Fill the details and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the fees of application form.
- After successful payment , submit the application form.
- Download the JEE Main 2021 application form.