The answer key for MHT CET (Common Entrance Test, Maharashtra) will release on their official website,- www.mahacet.org on 10th November at 1 PM. The MHT CET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Maharashtra Government. The candidates can check their result by visiting their official web portal. This exam seeks to get admission to Engineering, Pharmacy, and Pharma D. courses. Qualified candidates can get admission into various government and private institutions of engineering.
Read More: Cut off marks to be secured by candidates
How to check the result of MHT CET 2020:
- Visit the official website of CET, Maharashtra, www.mahacet.org.
- Click on the link "Candidate Login" on the website.
- Candidates have to fill in the required details displaying on the screen.
- Choose the " submit " tab.
- Results of MHT CET 2020 will appear on the screen.
- Vie the result and download the MHT CET 2020 result. Take a print of results for future counseling.
Result schedule for MHT CET 2020:
|The response of candidates, question paper, and results key in candidates login||10th November 2020(01:00 PM)|
|Candidates grievance submitted regarding questions if any through the login||From 10th November 2020 (01:00 PM) to 12th November 2020 (01:00 PM)|
|Announcement of the result of MHT CET 2020 based on "document on normalization"||On and Before 28th November (01:00 PM)|