The choice filling for round 2 of MHT CET 2020 has been started by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra on 21st January, 2021 in its official website. The candidates who had registered earlier now can fill their choices based on courses and colleges through visiting the official web portal of MHT CET, fe2020.mahacet.org. The candidates can fill choices till 23rd January, 2021.
The seat allotment for MHT CET 2020 round 2 will be declared on 25th January, 2021. The candidates who are alloted with seat have to accept through login as per the allotment of Round 2 and report to their respective alloted college.
Important dates of MHT CET 2020 Round 2:
|Candidates login for 2nd round choice filling through online||21st January 2021 to 23rd January 2021|
|Declaration of seat allotment for 2nd round||25th January 2021|
|Acceptance of seat by candidates||26th January 2021 to 30th January 2021 (03:00 PM)|
|Candidates reporting to alloted college and confirmation||27th January 2021 to 30th January 2021 (05:00 PM)|
|Last admission date for admission 2020-21||5th February 2021|
|Uploading data last date||6th February 2021|
Follow the steps for MHT CET 2020 2nd round choice filling:
- Browse the official website of MHT CET 2020, fe2020.mahacet.org .
- Go to the "Registered Candidates Login" tab and click.
- Candidates can login using their Application Id and Password.
- Candidates fill the option of their choice colleges and other details asking on the screen.
- Save the options made and submit the form.