National Testing Agency(NTA) has announced the JEE Main 2021 result for the March session. The exam was held from 16th to 18th March. The examination for Paper 1 (B.E. /B. Tech.) was conducted in a total of 6 shifts in 334 Cities. In the March session total of 13 students have received the 100 percentile in the paper 1 exam. Those who have successfully appeared for JEE Main exam can download the scorecard by going through the official website jeemain.nic.in.
How to calculate the NTA score of a candidate
This is the percentile score which is calculated through relative marking. Here is the formula
100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score equal to or less than the candidate
Total number of the candidates who appeared in the ‘Session’
Steps to check JEE Main March session result
- Go to the official website of NTA, jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on "JEE(Main) 2021 March Session Result"
- Click on any of the following: "View result server I, View result server II"
- Through Application Number and Date of Birth
- The result will appear on the screen
- Download and take a print out of the scorecard
Also know here 5 alternatives if you could not clear JEE Mains