Amrita School of Engineering Application Form Released for B.Tech 2020 Admission
Amrita School of Engineering has released the application form for admission into B.Tech. in its four campuses present in Amritapuri, Bengaluru, Coimbatore, and Chennai. Candidates can apply till 30th June 2020. Admissions will be done on the basis of the JEE Main and AEEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination) scores. Candidates need to check the eligibility criteria before applying to the Amrita School of Engineering.
|Last Date for Application Submission||June 30th, 2020|
|Slot Booking for AEEE||July 2020|
Note: Dates are subject to change based on the Corona Virus (COVID-19) situation
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of Amrita School of Engineering
- Click on "B.tech 2020" link in the "Admissions" tab
- Provide your login details
- Submit your personal, academic and communication details
- Pay the application fee
- With AEEE Only - INR 1000
- With AEEE, JEE Mains CRL Rank - INR 1000
- With JEE Mains CRL Rank - INR 300
To Apply, Click Here
Educational Qualification: The candidate must have passed 10 and +2 (Class 12th) or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 60% aggregate of marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and with not less than 55% individually in each of these three subjects.
Age Limit: The candidate's birth date must fall on or after July 1, 1999.
JEE Main 2020 to be Conducted from July 18, Says HRD Minister
B.Tech Programmes offered by Amrita:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Computer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Computer & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends