National Testing Agency(NTA) has successfully conducted the first and second shifts of the JEE Main 2021 March session exam. The morning shift exam was conducted from 9 am to 12 pm. The 2nd shift was conducted from 3 pm to 6 pm. The exam was conducted in CBT mode for the paper 1(B.Tech/B.E) exam. The exam has been conducted at 792 exam centers for the March session. The March Session exam is scheduled to be conducted from 16th March to 18th March. As per students' reaction, the exam was moderately difficult and also quite difficult than the February session exam.
JEE Main 2021 Day 1 for March session Exam Analysis for B.Tech:
The JEE Main 2021 B.Tech paper has three sections. The three sections of B.Tech papers are physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. These papers have MCQs (Multiple Type Questions) and Numerical type questions. All topics were covered in every subject. Students had answered all the questions within the time allotted to them.
- Overall all the papers of the exam were moderately difficult.
- There are 3 sections in the paper 1 exam. These are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- The chemistry paper was moderately difficult.
- Organic chemistry questions were less as compared to the previous exam.
- The Mathematics paper was quiet and expected difficult.
- Most of the questions in the math paper were quite lengthy.
- All numerical questions were lengthy.
- Most of the students were confused in the chemistry section.
- Out of all 3 subjects, Physics was the toughest section.
JEE Main 2021 Exam updates for March Session:
|Conducting body||NTA (National TEsting Agency)|
|Exam date||16th, 17th, and 18th March 2021|
|Mode of exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
1st shift - 09:00 Am to 12:00 PM
2nd shift-03:00 PM to 06:00 PM
|Duration of exam||3 hours (180 minutes)|