The National Testing Agency (NTA) has successfully concluded both the shift of Day 2 of the JEE Main 2021 for Paper 1 - B.Tech/B.E. The 1st shift was conducted from 9 AM to 12 PM and the 2nd shift was conducted from 3 PM to 6 PM. The exam was conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at 828 exam centers. Around 6 lakhs students have registered for the B.Tech/B.E exam. The overall difficulty level of both the papers was moderately difficult. Physics was tough, Mathematics was moderate to difficult, and Chemistry was the easiest among all three.
For Paper 1 - B.E/B.Tech, around 6lakh students have registered to give the exam. JEE Main 2021 was conducted from 23rd February for Paper 1 - B.E/B.Tech, Paper 2 - B.Arch and B.Planning. Here is the details of the exam pattern of B.E/B.Tech.
JEE Main 2021 Day 2 Exam Analysis for B.Tech/B.E:
- Physics was the most difficult subject among all 3 subjects
- The numerical questions were lengthy
- Most of the questions were easy to understand and solvable
- Questions came from Physical chemistry, organic & inorganic chemistry, surface chemistry, Biomolecules
- Mathematics was moderately difficult
- MCQs were easy but numerical questions were a bit tricky
- Questions came from integration, derivative, calculus, algebra
Also, read about Last Minute JEE Main Preparation Tips