National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the last date to apply for the JEE Main 2021 correction to 30th January 2021. Previously the last date for the JEE Main 2021 form correction was 27th January 2021. Interested candidates can go to the official website @jeemain.nta.nic.in to apply for the correction.
Students need to login by entering their registration number and password to make corrections in the JEE Main2021 application form. National Testing Agency is going to conduct the JEE Main 2021 for the February session from 23rd February to 26th February 2021.
Read here : NTA has Extended the Last Date to Register for JEE Main 2021
Details that can be corrected are as follows
- Personal Details: Candidates can change their details in case of any spelling mistakes.
- Academic Details: A candidate can change his/her information regarding the academic details of the candidates.
- Change of Paper: The candidates can change their choice of paper from Paper 1 to Paper 2 and also vice versa. If both the papers are selected then the candidates have to pay the balance fee.
- Language of Examination: The examination or in which language the candidate is interested to give the test can be changed.
- Name, State of Eligibility, and Date of Birth: all these details can also be corrected during the allotted period.
- Category: The candidates are provided the category change option where the candidates can change their category from general to reserved, then no refund of fees was done. If a candidate wants to change his/her category from reserved to general, then he/she will have to pay the balance fee.
Know here : Things to Keep in Mind Before Going For JEE MAIN 2021