The correction window for registration of GATE 2021 has been re-opened for successfully registered candidate which is one time correction till 23rd November,2020 at their official website. The registered candidate can now change their contact address, Date of Birth, exam city, candidate name, gender and university name by visting the official website of GATE GOAPS (Gate Online Appliction Processing System), gate.iitb.ac.in.
GATE is an examination conducted jointly by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore and seven Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) at Bombay and the mode of examination is Computer Based Test (CBT).
To make correction in GATE 2021 registration form are given below:
- Browse the official website of GATE which is conducted by IIT Bombay, gate.iitb.ac.in.
- Provide your Enrollment NUmber and password for login into GATE site and click on "submit" option.
- Candidate can make changes/ correction to their required tab in registration form of GATE 2021.
- Pay for the changes if made.
- Click on "submit" form to complete the registration for GATE 2021.
GATE (Gratitude Aptitude Test for Engineering) is a national level examination which candidate seeks admission into various undergraduate subjects in Engineering / Technology / Architecture and post-graduate level subjects in Arts, Commerce and Science. THe GATE 2021 exam will be held on 5th February,2021 to 7th February, 2021 and 12th February, 2021 to 14th february, 2021 respectively. The admit card for GATE 2021 wii be out on 8th January, 2021.
Know more :