The candidates, who are preparing for TANCET 2021, can now register for the same on their official site @tancet.annauniv.edu. This year, TANCET 2021 will be conducted by Anna University, Chennai. The eligible candidates can register themselves till 5 PM on 12th February 2021. TANCET 2021 will conduct the entrance exam for MBA and MCA on 20th March 2021, (Saturday) in offline mode. The M.Tech/ ME/ M.Arch/ M.Plan exam will be conducted on 21st March 2021.
Important dates for TANCET 2021 :
|Commencement of registration of TANCET 2021 application starts||January 19, 2021, at 10 AM|
|Last date for registration of the application||February 12, 2021, at 5 PM|
|Checking the final status of the application||February 17, 2021|
|Downloading of TANCET admit card 2021||March 5, 2021|
|TANCET 2021 exam date (MBA/ MCA)||March 20, 2021, Saturday
(2:30 PM to 4:30 PM)
|TANCET 2021 exam date (ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)||March 21, 2021, Sunday
(10 AM to 12 PM)
|Announcement of TANCET 2021 results||On or before April 16, 2021|
|Downloading of mark sheets||On or before April 20, 2021|
Eligibility criteria of TANCET 2021
- Interested candidates must have completed their graduation for the duration of at least three years.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will avail of relaxation of 5% in the total marks. That means the minimum mark for a reserved category candidate is 45%.
How To Apply For TANCET 2021:
- Step 1: Open the official website of TANCET 2021 @tancet.annauniv.edu
- Step 2: Then click on the link showing "TANCET Registration" followed by the "Register" icon.
- Step 3: Then enter the personal details such as name, email id, phone number, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 4: After entering all the details, make the payment against the examination fee online. The examination fees are Rs 600/- for the general category and for the reserved category it is Rs 300/-.
- Step 5: After successful payment, the page will reload to next with other relevant details required for the exam.
- Step 6: Then upload all the required documents in a prescribed format.
- Step 7: then in the last step after completing the form click on the submit button. Then download the application form and keep the same for future reference.