GUJCET 2021 entrance exam is conducted by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Board.
GUJ CET 2021 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)|
|Conducting Authority||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Admission Conducting Authority||Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)|
|Type of Exam||State-level Exam|
|Level of Examination||Undergraduate|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
GUJ CET 2021 Schedule:
|GUJ CET 2021 Application form release date||January 26, 2021|
|GUJ CET 2021 Last date for submitting the application form||February 19, 2021|
|GUJ CET 2021 Admit card Release Date||July 20, 2021|
|GUJ CET 2021 exam date||August 24, 2021|
|GUJ CET 2021 result declaration||September 5, 2021|
|GUJ CET 2021 Counselling session Date||To be notified|
GUJ CET 2021 Admit Card:
The admit card is an important object for the entrance exam. No candidates will be allowed to appear for the entrance exam without the admit card. The candidates can get the admit card by logging in to the official website with their respective credentials.
How To Download GUJCET 2021 Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board
- Click on the link showing “GUJCET 2021 hall ticket”
- Log in with the application number and DOB
- Check the admit card shown on the screen
- Download & take a print out for future use
GUJCET 2021 Syllabus:
- Coordinate Geometry
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body rotationGravitation
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Dual nature of matter and radiations
- Atomic nucleus
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Basic concepts and atomic structure
- Bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter
- Periodic properties of elements and hydrogen
- Chemical equilibrium
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Basic principles
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Organic reaction mechanism
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life
GUJ CET 2021 Exam Pattern:
|Mode of Examination||Offline (Pen and paper)|
|Exam Duration||170 min|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Medium of exam||English, Hindi, Gujarati|
|Total number of questions||120|
GUJ CET 2021 Mark Distribution:
|Subjects||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
GUJ CET 2021 Cut Off:
Cut off is the minimum mark required by the candidate to qualify the entrance exam successfully. The cut off is decided by the exam conducting authorities. The candidates need to secure the same or more than the cut off mark to be eligible for the further admission procedure.
GUJ CET 2021 Exam Center:
GUJ CET 2021 Application Form:
The candidates interested in applying for the exam can check the official website to fill up the form. The candidates are required to give special attention while filling up the mandatory fields. Incomplete application forms will not be accepted by the authorities. The candidates are also required to upload the documents during the application submission process along with the application fee.
GUJ CET 2021 Counselling:
The counselling session for the GUJ CET 2021 will begin shortly after the declaration of the result. The candidates will be shortlisted based on their performances in the entrance exam. Those who will be listed on the merit list will have to appear for the counselling session. Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC ) is the admission conducting authority for GUJCET 2021. The candidates are required to bring their documents with them for the verification process.
Steps to Register:
- Go to the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
- Click on "Common Registration for ACPC"
- Then click on "New Candidate Registration"
- Fill up the Sign-Up Form
- Then click on "Submit"
Documents Required during the Counselling Process:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- GUJCET 2021 scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Photograph of the candidates
GUJ CET 2021 Result:
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSE) will release the result of GUJCET 2021 (Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET).
Steps to Check GUJCET 2021 Result:
- Go to the official website of GUJCET
- Provide your 6 digit seat number
- Click on "Submit"
- The scorecard will appear on the screen
- Download and take a few print outs of the scorecard
GUJ CET 2021 Answer Key:
The answer key helps the candidates to evaluate their performance in the entrance exam before the release of the official result. It is the collection of the right answers to the entrance questions. However, the authorities of GUJ CET 2021 will not be releasing any answer key.
GUJ CET 2021 Eligibility:
The candidates seeking admission under GUJ CET 2021 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria thoroughly before applying for the entrance exam. The candidates need to qualify all the criteria to be eligible for the entrance exam.
- Must have passed 10+2 examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent boards
- Must have secured a minimum of 45% in the last qualifying exam (5% relaxation in case of reserved category
GUJ CET 2021 FAQs:
Q: Is there any negative marking in GUJCET 2021?
A: Yes, a 0.25 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer in GUJCET 2021.
Q: What is the qualifying mark in GUJCET 2021?
A: The expected qualifying mark of GUJCET 2021 is 45% for General category candidates and 40% for reserved category candidates.
Q: GUJCET 2021 will be conducted in which mode?
A: GUJCET 2021 will be conducted in offline mode i.e. paper-based test.
Q: Can I appear the GUJCET 2021 in the Hindi language?
A: Yes, candidates can appear the GUJCET in the Hindi language. Also, the exam is conducted in English and Gujarati language too.
Q: What is the application fee for GUJCET2021?
A: The application fee for GUJCET 2021 is Rs 300. The late fee for GUJCET 2021 is Rs 1000.
Q: Can I apply for GUJCET 2021 in offline mode?
A: No, the application form for GUJCET 2021 is available only at its official website and candidates have to apply in online mode only.
Q: What are the documents and their specifications that will be uploaded during the form fill up of GUJCET 2021?
A: Documents that are to be uploaded during the application form fill up for GUJCET 2021 are:
- Photo: In JPG or JPEG format within 50KB
- Signature: In JPG or JPEG format within 50KB
Q: Can foreign nationals apply for GUJCET 2021?
A: No, to apply for GUJCET 2021 the candidate has to be an Indian National.