Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) will release the application form of the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 on its official website. GUJCET allows the candidates to apply for the B.E./B.Tech courses in Grant-In-Aid, Government and Self Financed Institutions situated in Gujarat.
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Starts||21 January 2020|
|Registration Ends||5 February 2020|
|Exam Date||31 March 2020|
Steps to Apply
1. Go to the official website of GUJCET
2. Click on the "Registration Link"
3. Provide all details to register
4. Make the payment of Rs 300/-
5. Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
6. Upload scanned images of photo and signature
7. Submit the application form
For details about the GUJCET exam, Click Here
Read here, Trending engineering branches which are highest paid
Also read about, JEE Main