Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) has started registration for 2nd Round counseling of GUJCET 2020 (Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET) on 15 October. The last date to register is 19th October. The 2nd Seat Allotment list will be released on 4th November 2020. The remaining candidates who did not register during phase 1 counseling can now register.
Steps to Register:
- Go to the official website of the Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)
- Click on "Common Registration for ACPC"
- Then click on "New Candidate Registration"
- Fill up the Sign-Up Form
- Then click on "Submit"
To Register, Click Here
GUJCET 2020 2nd Round Counselling Schedule:
|Registration||15 - 19 October 2020|
|Phase 2 Merit List Release||26 October 2020|
|Round 2 Choice filling and alteration of choices||27 - 31 October 2020|
|2nd Allotment List declaration||4 November 2020|
|Tuition fee deposit and admission letter generation||4 - 7 November 2020|
|Cancellation of admission (In online mode)||5 - 8 November 2020|
|Display of remaining vacancy after 2nd Round Counselling||9 November 2020|
Documents Required during the Counselling Process:
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets
- GUJCET 2002 scorecard
- School leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate for the unreserved economically weaker section (UEWS)
- Non-creamy layer certificate
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Certificate of ex-serviceman
- Copy of certificate of in-serviceman
- Photograph of the candidates