SITEEE 2020 (Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) is a Computer Based Test (CBT) that is an engineering entrance examination to get admission into Symbiosis Institute of Technology. SITEEE 2020 has already been held, and the results are out now.
SIT takes admission through JEE-MAIN and MHT-CET Candidates, not appeared for SITEEE can admissions through JEE-MAIN and MHT-CET scores. To know all the details regarding application form, important dates, exam pattern, syllabus, exam, result, and counseling of SITEEE 2020, read the full article.
- The SITEEE 2020 registration started from 22nd January 2020 till 20th May 2020.
- Later the registration window was reopened from 11th June to 30th June 2020.
- Infrastructure readiness check (IRC) was done on 9th July to 17th July, 2020.
- Exam Dry Run Check (DRC) was done on 17th July, 2020.
- SITEEE 2020 was held on 19th July 2020 and the results were declared on 30th July 2020.
SITEEE 2020 Result announced Cheak Here
SITEEE 2020 Highlights:
|Exam Name||Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||SITEEE (formerly known as SET)|
|Conducting body||Symbiosis Institute of Technology|
|Exam Pattern||Multiple choice questions|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
SITEEE 2020 Schedule:
It is very important for the students to check the official schedule so as to avoid any confusion in dates. The students can check table given below or the official website for the latest schedule of SITEEE Entrance Exam 2020. The schedule consists of the important dates of registration opening and closing, exam, result declaration, counselling, etc. If there is any change in the schedule then, the conducting authority of the exam, Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination will notify it on the official website, the same will also be notified here.
|Availability of online application forms||24th January 2020|
|Last date of submission of application forms||20th May 2020|
|Availability of admit cards||After 10th May 2020|
|SITEEE 2020 exam||31st May 2020|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
SITEEE 2020 Admit Card:
Candidates have to download the admit card of SITEEE 2020 which will be released on April 3rd week. Candidates have to take the coloured print out of the SITEEE admit card 2020 which is a mandatory document for attempting the exam. Candidates must ensure that they paste the recent coloured passport size photograph in the space provided. A valid photo id has to be taken along with the admit card. SITEEE 2020 admit card will be verified at the centre.
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of SITEEE 2020:
SITEEE 2020 Syllabus:
|Physics and Measurements||Atomic Structures||Sets, Relations, and Functions|
|Kinematics||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equation|
|Laws of Motion||Chemical Thermodynamic||Matrices and Determinants|
|Work, Energy, and Power||Solutions||Permutations and Combinations|
|Rotational Motion||Equilibrium||Mathematical Induction|
|Gravitation||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry||Binomial and its Simple Applications|
|Properties of Solids and Liquids||Chemical Kinetics||Sequences and Series|
|Thermodynamics||Surface Chemistry||Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability|
|Kinetic Theory of Gases||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Integral Calculus|
|Oscillations and Waves||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals||Differential Equation|
|Current Electricity||Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)||Three-dimensional Geometry|
|Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism||Block Elements (Group 13 to group 18 elements)||Vector Algebra|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||d and f Block Elements||Statistics and Probability|
|Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||Environmental Chemistry||Mathematical Reasoning|
|Atoms and Nuclei||Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds|
|Communication Systems||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens, Oxygen, Nitrogen|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life|
SITEEE Sample Papers 2020:
Candidates are advised to practice from the sample papers of SITEEE (earlier known as SET) to prepare well for the exam. Practicing from the previous year question papers and the sample papers of SITEEE will help in self-evaluating the preparation level. This will also help in figuring out the weaknesses and overcoming those by practicing more.
SITEEE 2020 Exam Pattern:
The SITEEE 2020 entrance exam pattern is such that candidates need to attempt 100 questions in 2 hours 30 minutes. The question paper will contain objective/multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and no subjective questions. Candidates are also advised to be careful while answering the questions with in the given time limit.
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Type of Questions||Multiple-choice questions|
|Test Time||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
SITEEE 2020 Marking Scheme:
Question Pattern of SITEEE:
SITEEE 2020 Cutoff:
The minimum marks that will be considered to get admission into any college that accepts SITEEE 2020 scorecard all over India will be recognized as the cut off for SITEEE 2020 and the merit list of the candidates will be designed accordingly. For various courses that are offered under SITEEE 2020, each institute will devise its cut-off. However, the cut off will be drawn off considering these basic rules:
- How difficult the exam was.
- No. of candidates who gave the examination.
- Minimum or maximum marks scored by candidates who cleared SITEEE 2020.
- Seats available for certain courses and institutes.
SITEEE cut-off of different branches for 2019 was as follows:
Computer Science (CS)
Information technology (IT)
Electronics and Telecommunication (E&TC)
- To be eligible in getting admission in SITEEE, a candidate must have passed his/ her 12th from a renowned institute with 45% marks for general and 40% marks for SC/ST.
- A candidate must have compulsory subjects like Physics and Mathematics.
- He/ she should have cleared their diploma from AICTE approved institute in engineering. \
- And if a candidate is completing their studies from a foreign institute, then they should have a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
SITEEE 2020 Application Form:
The application process has commenced from last week of January. Candidates aspiring to appear for SITEEE 2020 have to apply online by registering and filling up the application form by entering all the required credentials. Candidates who are not appearing for SITEEE but have to apply on the basis of the JEE Main and MHT CET are also required to register online.
Steps to fill SITEEE 2020 Application Form
- Register online
- Fill up the Application Form by entering the required details
- Upload the required documents like photograph
- Complete the payment of Application Fee
- Print Application Form for future reference
Application Fee of SITEEE 2020:
A non-refundable application fee of Rs.1,750 has to be paid either through an online transaction or through sending the Demand Draft in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune to the following address:
- SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
- SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
- Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
SITEEE 2020 Counselling:
The counseling of SITEEE 2020 will be held for the candidates who appeared for the exam or registered for it on the basis of JEE Main 2020 and MHT CET 2020. The counseling would first be held for the candidates who will appear for SITEEE 2020 on June 1st week and then for the remaining candidates on June 3rd week. Candidates called for counseling would have to physically report for the document verification. They will have to carry all the required documents in original along with the attested photocopies.
Documents to be produced during admission/counseling:
- SITEEE 2020 Score Card
- Print out of online registration/application form
- Original documents along with two sets of self-attested copies of the following documents
- Two passport size photographs
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Mark sheet of Class 10
- 10th Passing certificate
- Mark sheet of Class 12
- 12th Passing certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Gap Certificate (If applicable)
- Statement of marks in qualifying examination
- School Leaving Certificate
- Change of Name (if applicable)
- Differently Abled Certificate (if applicable)
- Candidates will have to pay the fee/admission fee at the time of counseling as per the following details,
- Demand Draft of Rs. 1,50,000 (Fee for the first semester and refundable security deposit). The DD should be drawn in favor of Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
- Fee for Hostel Confirmation - Demand Draft of Rs.88,000 drawn in favor of Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
SITEEE 2020 Results:
How to check SITEEE 2020 result?
Details Mentioned in Result/ Scorecard:
SITEEE Rank list 2020:
Along with the result, SITEEE rank list 2020 will be released by the authorities. The rank list of SITEEE 2020 will carry the names of the candidates along with the ranks secured by them. Candidates will be offered admission on the basis of the SITEEE 2020 rank list.
SITEEE 2020 Answer Key:
The answer key to SITEEE 2020 will be declared on the official page of Symbiosis International Deemed University. The answer key to SITEEE 2020 will be published and updated soon on this official page. The candidates would be able to calculate their approximate scores using these answer keys so that they can have an estimate score of the performance in the exam and have an idea that in which college they can get into according to their estimated scores.
SITEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates appearing for SITEEE 2020 must check the eligibility criteria to ensure that they are eligible for the admission. If the student/ aspirant is found that he/she is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria then, the aspirant's registration will be canceled and the registration amount will be not refunded.
The detailed eligibility criteria for SITEEE 2020 are given below.
- Candidates applying for SITEEE 2020 must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates should have passed with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the following as the optional subject: Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the General category are required to score 45% aggregate in the qualifying examination. While the candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% with a requirement to score only 40%.
Candidates have to appear in one of the following examinations to get admission into Symbiosis Institute of Technology
- JEE Main 2020
- MHT CET 2020
- SITEEE 2020
SITEEE 2020 FAQs:
Q: When can I download SITEEE admit card 2020?
A: Students will be able to download to SITEEE admit card 2020 in the month of April. The same will be available on the official website.
Q: Will SITEEE 2020 be held in offline mode?
A: No. SITEEE will be held only in online mode.
Q: How can I check SITEEE 2020 results?
A: SITEEE results will be available on the official website on2nd week of May 2020. To check results, candidates will need their SITEEE ID and Password.
Q: Is there any negative marking in SITEEE 2020?
A: No, there is no negative marking for the incorrect answers in SITEEE 2020.
Q: Which Law schools accept SITEEE/SET score?
A: The Law schools that accepts the SITEEE/SET scores are-
- SLS – Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- SLS – Symbiosis Law School, Noida
- SLS – Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad
Q: Who conducts SITEEE/SET 2020?
A: Symbiosis International University conducts SITEEE/set 2020 exam.
Q: What are the courses offered through SITEEE/SET 2020?
A: The courses offered through SITEEE/SET 2020 are B.A LL.B, B.B.A LL.B, B.Des, BCA, BBA (IT), B.A. (M.C), B.Sc (Economics) Hons, B.A. (Liberal Arts), B.Sc (Libral Arts), B.Sc (Culinary Arts) & B.Tech programs.
Q: What is the mode of the exam SITEEE/SET 2020?
A: The exam SITEEE/SET 2020 will be conducted in online mode.
Q: What is the application fee for SITEEE/SET 2020?
A: The application fee for SITEEE/SET 2020 is INR 1750 (one program).
Q: How can I download the admit card for SITEEE/SEt 2020?
A: Here is the procedure to download the admit card for SITEEE/SET 2020-
- Visit the official link.
- Click on “Symbiosis SET 2020 Admit Card Release”
- Enter your Symbiosis SET ID and DOB/ Password.
- View and save the admit card.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket and preserve it carefully.
Q: What are the sections in SITEEE/SET 2020?
A: The sections in SITEEE/SET 2020 are Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.