Symbiosis International Deemed to be University has announced the exam date of SITEEE 2020 (Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) which will be held on 31 May 2020. The registration deadline is also extended to 20 May. Candidates who still want to apply for the exam should check the eligibility criteria before applying.
SITEEE 2020 Revised Dates
|Registration started||24 January 2020|
|Registration ends||20 May 2020|
|Admit card availability||After 20 May 2020|
|SITEEE 2020 exam date||31 May 2020|
MET 2020 will be conducted from 24 July - 7 August
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of SITEEE
- Click on "Register Now"
- Select the preferred program, time, and city for the exam
- You will receive an email with username and password
- Login and fill the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 2000/-
- Submit the application form
To apply for SITEEE 2020, Click Here
- Candidates applying for SITEEE 2020 must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates should have passed with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the following as the optional subject: Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the General category are required to score 45% aggregate in the qualifying examination. While the candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% with a requirement to score only 40%.
JEE Main 2020 to be Conducted from July 18, Says HRD Minister
SITEEE (Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination) is conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) for admissions in the various undergraduate engineering courses. The exam is conducted in online mode with 100 multiple-choice questions and no negative marking.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends