Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) has extended the registration deadline of the SIT Engineering Entrance Examination(SITEEE 2020) to 10 May due to the coronavirus lockdown crisis in the country. Earlier the registration was supposed to end on 16th April 2020 and the exam was to be conducted on 2nd May 2020. The new and revised exam date will be announced shortly by the authorities.
Steps to Apply:
- Go to the official website of SITEEE
- Click on "Register Now"
- Select the preferred program, time, and city for the exam
- You will receive an email with username and password
- Login and fill the application form
- Upload the necessary documents
- Pay the application fee of Rs. 2000/-
- Submit the application form
To apply for SITEEE 2020, Click Here
SITEEE 2020 Revised Dates:
|Registration started||24th January|
|Registration ends||10th May 2020|
|Admit card availability||After 10th May 2020|
|SITEEE 2020 exam date||To be announced|
Full List of Exams Cancelled or Postponed Due to Coronavirus
- Candidates applying for SITEEE 2020 must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks.
- Candidates should have passed with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the following as the optional subject: Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- Candidates belonging to the General category are required to score 45% aggregate in the qualifying examination. While the candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5% with a requirement to score only 40%.
SITEEE (formerly known as SET) is conducted by Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT) for admissions in the various undergraduate engineering courses. The exam is conducted in online mode with 100 multiple-choice questions and no negative marking.
Which Engineering Branches Have Maximum Chances of Getting a Job?
Moulding the future of engineering With 7 new trends